- The New Balance Numeric 255 is an update to the super popular Quincy 254. New Balance has retained the same look and feels that made the 254 so popular but updated the tooling that boasts a number of improvements on the classic.
- Clean vulcanise shoe with a functional one-piece toe construction.
- Added padding in the tongue and collar for extra comfort and the footbed uses compression moulded EVA for impact protection.
- Aesthetically classic, the 255 is a clean silhouette with trademark New Balance “N” detail on the quarter panel and branded woven label on the tongue.
- Updated heel fit, with refined collar shape, improves the fit and locks your heel in place.
- Redesigned foxing tape.
- Internal hidden toe protection for added durability
- Tapered crating in heel for weight reduction with a pliable lasting board for support. Minimal forefoot rubber for enhanced board feel
Genuine Gum rubber or Ndurance rubber outsole for superior grip and durability
- Abzorb+ insert provides superb impact protection and consistent fit
- NOTE: these New Balance shoes come up small, so we advise buying a size larger than you normally would. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
© 2020 www.keyboardpaladin.com All Rights Reserved.