- The DC Shoes Kalis lite is a reinterpretation of the late 90’s classic DC Shoes JK1 that was originally released in 1998, the new Lite version takes all the design cues from the original shoe utilising the unique panelling design of the upper and incorporates that with a new EVA midsole that sits on top of a grippy rubber sole featuring DC’s trademark “pill pattern”.
- Featuring a black suede and leather upper, with brown camo underlays and white detailing.
- The lacing system used on the Kalis Lite is the “DC ghillie” lacing system that DC became so well known for on the original.
- Design inspired by Kalis’s JK1 released in 1998.
- Runner-inspired sole for increased comfort.
- Perfect off board shoe option.
- Lightweight EVA tooling.
- DC’s trademarked Pill Pattern tread.
- Classic DC ghillie lacing system.
- TPU logo.
- Josh Kalis detailing.
© 2021 www.keyboardpaladin.com All Rights Reserved.